I guess if you're going to be stuck in bed anyways, the sound of rain platter is good company.
I've accepted the pain of a sour stomach, but I can't quite get over the fact that it had to happen TODAY!!! 
Yesterday Makayla got all dressed up for her dance dress rehearsal. Preparing for the BIG day! Which is TODAY!!! I had big plans to drive 30 minutes to pick up Joel's grandma and bring her to our house. Than I was going to take her to the open house of a temple they just finished by us. She doesn't get out of the house very often and we don't go down to see her as often as we'd like, so this was going to be an exciting day. I was also ready to make her a nice homemade dinner. Since she lives by herself and probably doesn't get those much anymore. On top of that I was going to make a cake for our big enrichment activity tonight. I'm on the committee, so I've been part of the planning, even though i knew i couldn't go tonight (because of the recital), i was still going to help out as much as i could. Than I was going to pick up Makayla's 3 friends (this is the first year she's asked if friends could come) and we'd all go and get nice seats near the front...Oh ya, in the middle of all this, Joel sends me an email saying "happy anniversary!" That one totally slipped my mind!
2 comments:
I think your list of things to do in one day is what made you sick. You poor thing. I love that you had make plans to get Grandma out to see you. I miss her. Well I wish I lived closer and could help you today. Happy Anniversary.
Maykayla was adorable in her recital! I can tell she practiced lots. That would have been so hard for you to miss!!! What a bummer for bugs.
Post a Comment