Jun 4, 2009

What would Micah do for fun, if he didn't have a sister.
Now that it's FINALLY warming up, we're getting out of the house AGAIN!
We were faithful to the pool last year, we paid it a visit almost everyday in the summer, however, this year it has competition. They built a park on the lake with basketball courts, some playground equipment and they even brought in some sand, we call it "our beach", we're dreaming a bit, but the kids love it. As much as I wish I could say it's been all fun and game, we have been busy working too...if you could have seen this pantry in the "before" picture. This was for Joel...he hated this drawer...lets see how long it lasts. I've been trying to get creative with the decorating department. It's not perfect, but it's a start...
This was my present from Joel, he brought a guy home from work and worked hard on this for a few days.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

The pavers look great. Do have grass too? I love the shelf in the family room. And I want a beach by a lake and a pool to choose from---lucky.

Shannon said...

Oh and I am so jealous of your pantry.

Kris said...

Fun photos! Joel did a great job on the patio. The pantry is amazing. Come to my house and fix it up. You have such a gift at organization. Have fun with all the cousins this week. It was fun to talk to you on Skpe today.

Unknown said...

I LOVE HOW YOU DECORATED the family room! I do remember your pantry before and that is a major improvement(wink, wink). The patio looks fabulous! Maybe Joel can come down to AZ and do our patio next.