Jun 10, 2009

It stopped raining, yet it's still raining.

I never got feeling well enough for the recital :( When Makayla found out i really wouldn't be going, she said "but Mom you've never missed one of my recitals". Talk about a piercing! She made me promise I'd come next year, healthy or SICK! But thanks to Joel, Bobba was able to still come :) And Naomi was able to go.Makayla and two of her friends that are in her class.And since the three girls are all in the same kindergarten class, they're teacher even came.
This first one's blurry, poor Joel had to call me to figure out how to focus it, I still think it's cute though. Thanks Joel, I know you had your hands full!!!

Makayla you're adorable! I'm so sad I wasn't able to go, but am glad other loved ones could go see you!!! I know you did a great job! And a big HOORAY to daddy for still making it a wonderful night for you!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Cooper says "more more" Corbin says he liked the nemo song. And I say it is all just adorable. Makayla is so darling and Joel is amazing for getting everyone there by himself. Hope you are feeling better now Lori.

Kris said...

I know that it made you so sad not to go to the recital. I want to come next year too. Makayla, you are a good dancer and you look beautiful. It was so thoughtful of the teacher to come see her girls...and it is summer vacation! I agree, that Joel was a trooper to make that night happen for the kids and for Bobba!

Jan's Blog said...

Hi...just a note to say that I miss you and your darling family stories and pictures. You are in my thoughts and prayers!