Nov 30, 2009

Mom's aren't always right

For the last few months, I've been graciously preparing Micah for when he would be the BIG number FIVE. I filled him in on how GOOD 5 year olds are and how they ALWAYS DO what their mommy's ask...and how they NEVER hit their sisters. After a lot of anticipation, the day finally came!!!

He's been 5 for almost 2 days now, as I was tucking him in for the night, his last words where..."Mom, you where WRONG, 5 year olds don't always listen."

hummmm....it must be 6 year olds.

3 comments:

Kris said...

I am giggling as I write~~Micah is full of _________. There are lots of words that could be filled in here. But, I will choose to say 'full of cleverness". That is a polite way of saying a lot!
I love that boy! He makes me laugh everyday.

Jan's Blog said...

Happy Birthday to Micah. Oh Lori I'm so glad to see a post on your blog. I check it every day, and today, there you are. I miss your cleverness, and how unique you are. Welcome back and please do go away for so long again. Love to all!

Rush said...

I'm hoping it's 9. . . :) How cute was that! He makes me laugh.