9 years ago
Jan 25, 2009
Just cut off my head PLEASE!
Thursday I had my tonsills out...3 days latter, my head is still throbbing, I can't put enough ice on it to try to cool it down, my teeth hurt, it hurts to swallow & talk, and my EARS! They KILL!!! Someone please cut my head off NOW! .............Few! I'm glad I got that out of the WAY :) Even in the pain, I'm so hopeful and excited for a healthy future! My doctor said my tonsils looked like they've been bad for 10 years! So here's to some healthy years to come!....The Blessing....JOEL & HIS MOM! They have been AMAZING!!!! Especially his Mom, who left her husband and busy life behind for almost TWO WEEKS! To come help us. I know it's a huge sacrifice for her to do this, I don't have words to express how grateful I am that she is making this sacrifice for us. And also Joel's Father. I know it's it's not easy when your spouse is away, yet he is the one that encouraged her to be here so long, it was important to him for her to be here to help us. These kinds of sacrifices put my pain to shame!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OUCH! But every day you will feel better and better until this is a distant memory. I'm so glad that Kris is there for you. She makes everything better. And, it blesses her as much as it blesses you. This week will be better than the last...enjoy!
That's pretty gross! Are these the holes that are left?? Weird! Hope you feel better soon.
I am so happy to be here. Thank you Lori for the sweet words. She is not exaggerating how badly she feels. All her friends and family need to know that she is a very good patient.
Man, I had no idea it would be that awful for you. I know you didn't write this post to get some sympathy, but you got it. Poor thing. I'm glad mom is there for you too. Make her organize your fridge or something messy before she leaves (if you have anything messy over there).
Post a Comment