Jun 15, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend

With Joel's parents in town for Makayla's recital, we crammed tons of fun into each day. It was hard for Joel and I to keep up with them and the kids, but we managed and slept hard during the nights.
The Dad's got their Father's Day presents early!
Micah gets to join in the fun.
Fishing poles from Santa, finally got to be tested out...

The kids turned rocks into beautiful and sparkly treasures with Grandma.
We took a paddle boat out on the lake and put daddy's arms to work, with no help from the wind

3 comments:

Rush said...

How fun! Don't tell my boys about the RC boats!! ;)

Jill said...

Lori,Hey its been so long, you're family is so beautiful. I'm glad you guys have a blog, it makes it so convenient to keep up with people.

Shannon said...

I want to live there with you. Maybe we could all just share your house there's enough room isn't there.