skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Now that I'm a blogger, I realize I need to keep on top of things and not let too much time go by before my next post, even if I don't have the time to include all the details...so here we go in the order that things happened. 


Of course we went to the beach. We go down to CA at least twice a year, at Christmas time and then again in the summer so we can have our beach experience. The kids are at a great age for the beach, it seems like each visit they have more and more fun! 
The best thing about the trip was being part of baby Cooper's sealing to Shannon and Derek and his brother Corbin. I wish I had gotten a picture of him in his white outfit, he was adorable! We're so glad he is part of our family!
On Sunday we stayed home for the day, the cousins got creative...Hold on tight, Kele's got the wheel!
The boys are in the back of the van as we make our way to Sea World for the day.
The end of a very fast spinning star fish ride with Uncle Joel. If I had only gotten a picture a few momments earlier when there were more terrified expressions...
Makayla and Baby Eden:)
Daddy helps his chicklings through a scary, but fun net obstacle.
I didn't get a picture of this, but I have to mention how nice Aunt Amber was to sit in the wet zone during Shamu with all the kids, they got soaked!!! Sorry kids, mom and dad were chickens.
Now the vacation is sadly over and we are home, but we did bring home a very nice souvenir, my nephew Sklyer to help us with the kiddo's.
3 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for making the long trip home for us.
That looks like so much fun--I'm glad to see the pics, and glad that Skyler is here, too. He's great!
I've been waiting for these photos to show up! It is ALWAYS wonderful to have your family in Cali.
Post a Comment