Jun 15, 2008

The BIG day

Makayla's been waiting a long time for this weekend to come. A few months ago she invited Grandma and Grandpa to come out and see her dance in her recital. So after several weeks of practicing at her ballet class and tap class, it finally was here and grandma and grandpa were on a plane heading toward our house. The theme was Alice in Wonderland, she was a flower girl for her ballet routine and a bumble bee for her tap one. She did a great job, it was so cute to watch!



Cute little Bumble Bees! (Makayla and her friend Abby)

At the end she was showered with flowers from Bobba, Grandpa & Mommy; I think this was her favorite part.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh I wish we could have been there too. She looks so pretty. We can't wait to see you guys.

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Makayla looks all grown up with her hair done and make up on..cute!
She did a good job! I miss that stuff, I did tap and ballet too.
Wyatt liked that Micah and Makayla were fishing too.

Grandma Horton said...

This was such a wonderful weekend. Grandpa and I lOVED sharing it with you. You live in heaven with 2 darling angels.