Nov 7, 2011

Our last year...

Going back in time;  November 2010...Micah's birthday party.  Wow, am I behind in blogging.
Winter 2010...Micah shoveling the drive way
Sledding with friends
Christmas is here.
Too much fun!
Flying through the seasons.  Easter egg hunt with friends, can you tell the dad's hid the eggs.
Another recital 
The dinosaur park
We even got to take one home
Finally summer!
Makayla's had a little too much sun...the milk doesn't go in the pantry.
"I wanna be just like daddy when I grow up..."
Hi Ledger!
Cousins in white
Trip to the zoo
Are these the ugliest things you've ever seen?  BATS!
Cousin fun!
Hello, Uncle Rico!  Posing for dental school apps. I'd accept you!
1st day of school!
The annual talent show
He's got his own sense of fashion...
Our newest addition, we steel her for a couple hours each day from the neighbors.
Makayla's slumber party
Fall is here
Makayla saved up for a hamster.  I wish someone told me hamster's were nocturnal, she is so loud at night!
Micah's $1 costume...the fur from Jo-Ann's.  I made the beard a couple weeks before Halloween, one Saturday he woke me up asking me to help him get the beard on.  I did, then asked him where he was going.  He said "no where, i'm going to go make some money."  Later I found out he sat on our front lawn with a sign that read "will work for $$$"  when that didn't get him anything, he went door to door to our neighbors...he did come home with some money and some food.  How embarrassing!
Since he had success, he made is friends facial hair with the left over scraps, later I saw them sweeping a neighbors driveway, they each earned a dollar, one of the kids parents made him return the money.  That's my little entrepreneur.

Daddy daughter Halloween party.  Barbie caught herself a hotty.
Does she look like a plastic doll?
 Uncle Jeff came trick or treating with us this year.
Of course my baby kitten came too.
Leaves aren't the only things falling this fall.

The End!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That was fun! Makayla look so beautiful as barbi! and that Micah has one unique little brain. We miss you guys.

You may just have inspired me to update my blog. We'll see...

Ben and Rebecca said...

How fun to catch up on your family!! Cute kids! Micah never ceases to be funny. Makayla-she is just a pretty girl! Love you guys.
sorry to say, this still did not inspire me to blog though.

Jan's Blog said...

This was a really fun walk down memory lane in pictures. You have a darling family!!!