On Monday he had some friends over and Micah, being himself, climbs up on the table to jump off. In the process of jumping one of his friends (one of the more responsible ones) grabs his feet in effort to stop him from jumping. However, it was too late and he landed wrong, messing up his foot. Fortunately nothing is broken, it just needs a little time to heal.
He was so sweet though, this girl that kinda helped contribute to this injury, after all, Micah has had enough practice with climbing and jumping to abstain from hurting himself while jumping off a little table, anyways, this girl is in his class at school and before he went to school, he said "Mom, I'm not going to tell the class that this was Beth's fault (he did acknowledge it was his too), because I don't want to make her feel bad". The little boy has some tact even at a young age.
Then yesterday he had P.E., his class was suppose to run or walk around the field. Even though Micah didn't have to, he wanted to participate. When he came home from school he excitedly told me about how the whole class ran past him, but Beth stayed with him the whole time and walked by his side talking to him. He was so excited that he had such a nice friend, it was really cute.
In no time soon Micah, you'll be back to your normal self!
The Doctor that examined Micah's foot couldn't believe how flexible he was, he could tell just by moving around his ankle. He said he'd make a great gymnast...I wounder if the circus is hiring.
I wanted to post this one for my Mom last week, but didn't get around to it, so I'll just throw it in now.
Aunt Shannon, when I told you not to hand me down any pants that you might want back....I guess I really meant it...YIKES!!!
1 comment:
I'm so happy to see you blogging!
Poor Micah--hopefully he's all better now.
That video made me laugh, especially your "Joel!" in the background. loved it.
Makayla's dress is beautiful! I want to borrow that thing from her for myself! :)
Post a Comment