The other day I had extra Shake left over so I made it into Popsicles. The boys LOVED IT! Micah took one lick and excitingly said "this is a shake Popsicle!" Probably the healthiest popsicle he's had yet!As much as Micah loved the "shake Popsicle", his fun didn't stop there. Whatcha gonna do with all those clean bugs, Micah?Do you know where this is going yet?This ones going in the family recipe book as "MICAH'S CREATION"! It's a MASTERPIECE!And Sister APPROVES!
EEWWWWWW! That is GROSS Micah! Pretty clever though. I love the huge smile on Micah's face. I don't think it is possible to smile and larger than that!
3 comments:
EEWWWWWW! That is GROSS Micah! Pretty clever though.
I love the huge smile on Micah's face. I don't think it is possible to smile and larger than that!
What a smarty pants, you should patent it and sell em. Boys everwhere would love them.
Was that really all his idea? That little brain of his never stops.
Post a Comment