Apr 10, 2009

More California Fun

We went to cousins Wyatt's house and rid the go cart. Micah's foot was a little heavy for my liking, at times. As fast as he was going, I was sure he would loose control of the wheel for an unpleasant crash, but somehow, he managed to steer tight to the track. Makayla's speed was much more relaxing, she was a natural.
Micah and his cousins were occupied for hours, trying to catch bugs. Definitely some genuine BOY fun. We went to the Science Museum in Orange County.I've saw a few tornado's when I lived in Tennessee, but never this close. The bed of NAILS. They didn't even make me sign a waiver!Micah's favorite exhibit. The muddy sand box! When he found this one, he exclaimed "I want to LIVE here!" I pulled up a chair and got comfortable... We got to celebrate Joel's birthday. Happy Birthday Joel!!!! Makayla knew exactly what she wanted to get Daddy this year...a BASKET BALL MOVIE!!! Joel's parents and I got him airline tickets for him to fly out and see his best friend in Tulsa, where they will go see their favorite band together...New Kids on the Block, just like old times. I think we may have topped the icing on the cake with this years present. Ok, not really, they're going to see some Dinosaur band, can't remember the exact name.
Another Easter Egg Hunt with cousins! Way too much fun!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Thank you so much for your visit to sunny Cali. We loved having your family with us. We miss you so much. Everything we did was fun even sitting around and watching the dust gather on the furniture! When you and your family are around life is just better.
Th photo of Joel really caught the "Joel look" which says "This gift BLOWS me AWAY!" He is going to have the best time ever. The 3 J's will be together once more...Joel, Jason and Jay-the Dinosaur man.
I love your sense of humor.