Mar 31, 2009

Kleptomaniac!

Does this look familiar to anyone?Tonight we went to our friends house, we had a lot of fun with them, the only down side was they only had one rock band game, so us adults had to take turns sharing it with the kids......When we got back to grandma's house, I noticed Micah pulling something out from the back of his pants. UH OH! Immediately went threw my head. I got even more nervous as Micah exclaimed "I can finally take my animal out!". I asked him where it had been. "In my underwear." He had been sitting on it the whole drive home. This happened last time we were in California, but he had hoarded several more toys, from his cousin Drake's house. As humiliating as it was for him to return them and say sorry, I would have thought he would be curred of this urge.......Guess we'll be paying our good friends another little visit.....So who wants to have us over NEXT???

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Seriously so funny....well because I'm not dealing with it for the moment! At least I know we wouldn't be sad if we never saw the hippo again:)

Unknown said...

That Micah is so darn hilarious! the things he says when he is in trouble! How you could you ever be upset with him, you just have to smile.