Jan 12, 2009

I think I told Micah at least 5 times today to "GET OFF THE LAUNDRY!!!!" and then I watched him dart off like a cat that knew he was in trouble (or a 4 year old boy). However,,,, when Mom leaves the room, she'll never know what's going on................UNLESS,YOU FALL ASLEEP WITH YOUR HAND IN THE COOKIE JAR!!!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

hilarious!!

Kris said...

That little guy sure likes to fall asleep in crazy places....just like his dad. Once we looked EVERYWHERE for him. It was frightening. He was asleep under ( and I do mean under) his bed. The next few times it happened we knew where to look

Kris said...

I heard that Dana's baby girl is born! Great news.

I gave you an award on my blog...pass it on...if you want.

Shannon said...

What a goof ball. And in the new picture of the kids on the top, I can see Cooper in Micah. Can you?