Take your time Micah, this is just warm up, I'm sure you're saving all you speed for the game.
He'll be playing pro's one day!
At least he was still on the field when most of the players were playing WAY out of bounds.
The Daddy 'prep' talk.
It worked! Goooo #9!!!!
It worked! Goooo #9!!!!
3 comments:
I love how we sign our kids up for soccer...they have no idea what a game is with rules...and teammates. We tell them to share everyday and then they get on the field and we tell them to kick the ball away from everyone else...and we expect them to just run and and score lots of goals. Goals? What is that? So funny!! Next year he'll be a whole different player!
Lori your sense of humor is delightful. Dad and I sure wish we could have been there to see #9 in his first game.
I especially love the photo of Daddy giving him some tips. Micah looked like he was really listening.
Thank you so much for this blog. It makes being a long-distance Grandma a little easier.
I love that Micah had is little dolly to be with him. And I love the picture of him with Joel. So cute. We should have signed Corbin up, I think he would like all that running.
Post a Comment