skip to main |
skip to sidebar
While getting ready to walk Makayla to school, I opened the garage door so the kids could get their bikes out, then I went inside to grab some things I needed. This is the fun sight I came back to. Talk about SCARY! Micah decided to take a ride with the garage door as it was opening, but after awhile his ride wasn't so fun anymore, I’m just glad all fingers are still intact.
On the way back from taking Makayla, we cut through the school's playground and Micah asked if he could play. I told him "not this time, we had to get home". He begged and begged and then cleverly said, "than I won't tell you, you look pretty, anymore". He does tell me I look pretty a lot and that would be sad not to hear that anymore...he's definitely got the manipulation thing down!
Sure enough, when it was time to go he told me I looked pretty:) He even picked me a flower on our walk back and told me not to "poke my fingers on the poky things".
4 comments:
I love that boy. Wow, does he have a clever way with women. When he was visiting me he told me he loved me and asked on bended knee asked me to marry him.
Is that photo of him hanging depicting fun or terror?
How did he get up there? I can't tell if he's happy or scared. That's funny though.
Too funny! I think it's funny, too, that you grabbed your camera. You know you're a true blogger when you do that! He must be pretty strong.
That's awesome! I didn't think that could be done or that anyone would think of it! I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again - I probably would!
Post a Comment