Jul 22, 2008

Here's to being "COOL"

Ever since Micah was born one of his many nicknames I'd call him was "handsome". "Hi handsome..." "what's going on handsome..." Well, now he is voicing his opinion and "handsome" is not going to work for him anymore, "I'm not handsome, I'm "COOL". I keep forgetting about this new rule and am constantly being reminded about how cool he is.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I say he's both. Maybe you can call him Handcoolsome or Coo-andsome-ool.

Kris said...

I agree with Shannon! He is both. I adore him.

Stephanie said...

ooh, he is so handsome, and oh yes, so cool. I love keeping an eye on your blog and it's sad we haven't gotten together yet when we live so close!!

Rush said...

So funny how boys get opinions about their labels. I wonder if this will be a phase, or if he would prefer to be cool over handsome for a long time.
Cute shirt, btw!

Lori said...

I love this shirt! Thanks for the hand-me-downs Rachelle!:)