9 years ago
Apr 30, 2009
Who's your costume designer?
I really do like lots of colors, but something about the wardrobe, all i need is white & black. If you were to walk into my closet, don't be surprised to see A LOT of white and black around you. I try to make myself step out of my comfort zone and buy other colors, but they mostly collect dust. I guess that's why we often match in our family.
You think they look good in their white shirts...YOU SHOULD SEE THEM IN THEIR BLACK ONES! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Lori: Great picture! You are officially entered twice in my giveaway, and be careful cause I would take a darling little boy in trade in a heartbeat!!!
How cute.
You really CANT go wrong with White or Black! those boys sure look cute in those white shirts! Can't wait to see tehm in the black ones!
Post a Comment