Good job Makayla! What a milestone this is! She learned so fast. Ahh! To ride a bike is such fun and so freeing. I wish it weren't Sunday so I could go get my bike out and ride it. This has me in the mood. Is she just so proud of herself?
I so remember those days of chasing after the child on the bike...just in case they fell. It was good exercise at least...now I just have to wait until Ava feels ready to give it a go.
2 comments:
Good job Makayla! What a milestone this is! She learned so fast. Ahh! To ride a bike is such fun and so freeing. I wish it weren't Sunday so I could go get my bike out and ride it. This has me in the mood.
Is she just so proud of herself?
I so remember those days of chasing after the child on the bike...just in case they fell. It was good exercise at least...now I just have to wait until Ava feels ready to give it a go.
Post a Comment