Dec 14, 2008

Sorry to RAIN on your PARADE

I have a HUGE fear of the "permanent marker" making its way into one of my kids hands! Those are all up high, well out of reach. The knives however... Micah came running into the room, making loud, fearful slicing sound effects, and excitingly yelled out "Mommy, I'm a Ninja Turtle!!!!!"
I lifted my head to see the perfect sight on a peaceful Sunday morning.
"But Mommy, I'm a Ninja turtle...please Mommy, I promise I won't hurt myself, please Mommy, PLEEEEEASE!!!"
Not exactly the powerful Ninja Turtle he was hoping to be...

4 comments:

Dana & Genni Bain said...

That is freak'n scary!
Micah's face is just priceless with the play sword.
Too funny though.

Kris said...

AGGGGGGHHHHH!

Shannon said...

He is a thinker that one. Of course a real knife is a way better sword. Love the photos...priceless!

Rush said...

I can't believe you actually stopped to take those pictures w/the butcher knife in his hand! Whoa--you're brave.