Nov 1, 2008

What Went on Before

While going through some old pictures, looking for a picture of that cute little Kyle baby (before he got old on us). I found some pretty funny pictures. I think they are blog worthy. Joel and his clone were unseperable during the "days". I thought for sure they'd get married someday! :) Them at EFY, why don't you introduce me to your friends, Joel. I'm sure you blended right in with all the others during lunch. So tell me again why your group didn't like you guys? A taste of Joel's interior design skills, he was very proud of his room, I'm sure his Mom was too... Where's this Joel? Ricks? I'd go ask you, but then you'd make me stop this blog. Makayla saw this pictuer and asked "who is that? Daddy?" I told her yes and she said "he looks gooder now!". She likes your knew look Joel. The hub in Fullerton, maybe???
A couple of pictures I sent to Joel when he was on his mission, the first of me in his favorite dress, and the other of some velvet glasses I was really proud of, yes we loved glasses. I think I still have the dress and the glasses.
So sorry Kara...what's that on your finger nails Joel?
Now that was fun. I pulled a Bella and tried to play with the warewolves, but the current was so strong as I tried swimming out to the rock, Jacob had to rescue me and got a little beat up himself.
Both his and my feet got pretty beat up too, his back looked even better when there was blood dripping down it, the salt water made it feel better though.
"So ya wanna get married?" "Sure, but can we not have kids for awhile..."

4 comments:

Kara said...

I was having so much fun reading and reminiscing some of the good times and then you had to go and put that picture in. Granted there are a lot worse pictures you could have put in, but non the less, you could have done without that one. Sure wish my legs looked like that now. Not that I was ever a super model, but I wouldn't complain if I had a few features I used to have.

Kris said...

BIG SMILES from me. How did I ever endure that stage in Joel's life? SMILES.
I always wondered how Joel kept from having horror dreams in that bedroom of his. Even though Joel liked/did GOOFEY things he only liked SOLID people. Jason was and is a wonderful person to have as a best friend. You, my dear, Lori are the best person that ever happened to him.
I love the Bella/Jason imagery! Nov 21st!!!!!!
Oh and I agree with Makayla--he looks gooder now.

lori said...

Hi!!!! LOOOOVE the old pics! I am glad I can see your blog too! I feel like we are BFF now! Ha!

Rush said...

That was so funny! I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the second installment.