Nov 15, 2008

Micah's first "friend" Party

Micah's almost four and has been planning his spiderman party ever since Makayla had her party. Like Makayla, he knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted a "costume" party! It doesn't matter that halloween is over, to him everyday is a day to be in costume. Where ever spiderman is, there's also a web, we made webs in some of the corners. Micah had a great idea to hang spiderman from one of them. I grabbed my camera to capture his creativity and of course whenever the camera comes out, so does Micah's tongue.

The big day!
Micah was not happy with me for sticking a perfectly great spideman toy in his cake, where it would get all dirty. I'm still awaiting his forgiveness for this one. We played pin spiderman on the web, the object was to get your guy in the center of the web...close Noah :) Some outdoor tag...until we couldn't take the cold anymore. Spiderman, spiderman, spiderman, GREEN GOBLIN! And of course, my kid's favorite, the pinata! When no one could break open the S-Man, we let the birthday boy really Go at It!

Thanks Micah for accidentally coming to us 4 years ago, what would our family be like without you!

3 comments:

Rush said...

Very cute, Lori. You always throw great parties, and I can't believe how many little kids you manage to entertain.

Kris said...

WHAT A FUN BIRTHDAY PARTY. SPIDERMAN IS HANDSOME AND SO VERY STRONG. Lori, you did a great job creating another wonderful cake, creative games and a special day for your child. I love your humorous view of life too.
Tell Spiderman that I sent him love and can't wait to be caught by his web later this week.

Shannon said...

Ummm why is Noah going shirtless?

What a cute party. For a second I thought we had missed his birthday. What a good idea celebrating early before all the holidays.