Nov 9, 2008

If you're a GIRL, you're INVITED!

Like usual, today after sacrament meeting, I was bribing Micah with everything I could think of to get him to go to class. A ring pop usually does the trick, but for some reason, he wasn't giving in that easy this time. All of a sudden his face lit up. It was like a light bulb just went off. He asks "is my girl friend going to be there????" I reply, "I don't know, lets go see..." When we got there we joined his class of about 12 boys and 2 girls. I had to stay with him for a bit while he got comfortable. I leaned down and whispered in his ear asking him which of these kids he would want to take an invitation to for his birthday party next weekend. Without hesitating he points to the two girls sitting in front of us, their hair all done up with bows in it, and says "I want to invite my girl friends!"; "Ok, what's their names?"; "I don't know..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is like Joel in so many ways!! Always thinking about the GIRLS! What a heartbreaker.