Jul 11, 2008

Waterproof Mascara

Today Skyler's going home and we are all so sad. I can't beleive it's already been 2 1/2 weeks. The three of them made a plan to wear their matching pj's that grandma made them, last night. Yesterday Skyler made the kids car boxes, they've been having a ton of fun with them. I was just mentioning to Joel last night that Micah may be out of the really hard stage he was in. A few weeks ago he was going in time out at least 5 times a day. I don't think he's been in time out at all for the last few weeks. I'm not sure if it is because he has been having so much fun with Skyler or if he really is moving out of a stage...we'll know soon. We're going to miss you Skyler! Going Kayaking is not going to be as fun without someone to laugh at when they accidently fall in the lake. And Monk's not going to be as good without you watching it with us. I don't think your family will notice that 1 of 6 kids is missing:)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I just left a comment and it didn't seem to work, so sorry if this is duplicated somehow. Anyway - love your latest entries. Your kids really are so cute! We loved seeing you guys - just wish it could be more often!

Shannon said...

I love Makayla's face in her little car!

Now we'll see if Micha is out of a phase or if Skyler is the magic that keeps him out of trouble...

Rush said...

Hopefully it's Micah getting out of a phase--or maybe Skyler cured him! I'm going to miss Skyler, too, and we didn't even see him that much!