Jul 28, 2008

This boy's ok with PINK

As I watched Micah riding his sister's hand-me-down, pink Barbie bike, I realized I had to get a picture of this everyday occurrence. Of course he had to throw out some poses for the camera. If anything's for sure, it's that Micah's ok with his manly hood. He's as "BOY" as any little boy could be, yet, this bike is the best thing that's ever happened to him. And trust me, if any other kid tries to jump on it for a turn (usually little girls), they better watch their back.

3 comments:

Cory CL said...

Lori,
Darling Blog!
Welcome to the blog world!
Hope all is going well for you and your cute lil' fam. Come down soon and visit! I've been up to The District twice now...it's a nice area out there in Daybreak by you guys...are you far away from the District. Anyways...give me a ring next time you're around or I'll give you one next time I'm up in your neck of the woods!
xoxo
Cory

Shannon said...

What a goof ball! I remember being in a toy store with Steele and wouldn't even go down the "pink aisle".

Melissa said...

Lori,
What a cute blog you have! I found it through Rachelle's. I'm going to add you to my list of bloggers...I hope that's okay with you :)