Jun 5, 2008

Only "Happy Hits" aloud!

This morning I put the kids breakfast on the table and asked them to come eat. On Micah’s way to the table he hit me as he walked by. Then he says “I hit you!” I told him "that wasn’t very nice" and he pleads back to me in his charming, high pitch voice “it was a happy hit though”. Now I’m wondering of all the times I’ve punished him for hitting his older sister, how many of them were just “happy hits”.

6 comments:

Grandma Horton said...

Micah When we come next week are you going to Happy Hit us? Grandpa is REALLY strong, you know~

Shannon said...

Lori, I love it. Ya you have to add our link yourself. If you can't remember how to do it call. I wish Corbin only did happy hits.

Shannon said...

You are offically linked from my blog. If you don't want to be let me know.

Rebecca said...

Can I link you to mine too? It's so much easier to remember to look! Glad you have one now - it will be easier to keep in touch.

Unknown said...

Micah can "happy hit" me all he wants to! He is so darn cute that little fella!

Emily said...

Hey, Im glad you have a blog! Your kids are cute.