Jun 5, 2008

The Daddy's get their turn!

If you're planning to move to UT anytime soon, you better make sure a trampoline is in your budget.

For our first 4 years of living in UT we got away with not having a trampoline, but it doesn't take long for kids to realize when they don't have something that everyone else has. A couple weekends ago we had Joel's family visiting and the dad's got a turn on the trampoline too. Of course, if you listen to the kids in the back ground, any turn that is not theirs, is TOO LONG.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Did anyone ever crack Joel? Why is it that everyone in UT has a trampoline? Too cold for a pool I guess.

You know that you can click on my name here and it will go to my profile and then you can click right onto my blog. Thats a good way to add new friends as they visit your blog with comments.

Rush said...

I love it! Maybe now Joel will be glad it's a 14 footer. I'm so happy you're blogging!